Sunday, March 20, 2011

Amazing Algebra

I have certainly been very busy since my last blog, we have been chugging away with our schoolwork and until about a week ago, things were going great. Then we hit a brick wall! Suzy was having a hard time with her pre-algebra and for some reason the way the book was teaching it, I couldn't quite understand it myself. Enter my salvation! I joined this sample site called Bzzagent.com. Never knowing that my very first sample was going to be for a website called Educator.com! Thank goodness and perfect timing is all I can say! I just got off the site and after seeing the demonstrator, Nancy Jung, I am totally recalling the way I learned this stuff and will be able to show it very competently to Suzy tomorrow! YAY!!! If anyone else out there is interested, you should try these sites too. The bzz one has lots of different things they offer not just educational stuff :) I'll keep you all posted on how everything works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment