Friday, August 8, 2014

The Times They Are Achangin'

  I bet you all probably thought I'd abandoned this blog :)  Truth be told, I haven't thought much about it in quite a while.  So much has happened since my last post...the kids are older, I am now divorced, working full time, and quite honestly feeling blessed.
  School will be starting soon for the kids...Suzy is going into her junior year of high school and Ian will be entering the 8th grade.  Yes, I am still homeschooling.  Thankfully the kids are old enough that I can give them their curriculum for the day and they will work on what they can do on their own and when I get home from work I help them with anything they weren't able to figure out.  
  Suzy will be taking Algebra 2, Chemistry, Japanese, SAT prep, History, American Literature, Bible, and Writing.  Ian will be taking Algebra 1, General Science, History, Civics, Grammar, Bible, and Writing.  
  As usual, we will be starting the day after Labor Day.  This summer has been quite enjoyable.  We've been spending time going to the beach, going to our fave froyo shop, and just hanging out.  
  Suzy will be looking at colleges and narrowing down her choices and taking her SAT's.  Wish us luck!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment