Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thinking of taking a new direction

Greetings! I have been chatting with another fellow homeschooling mom who is thinking of starting a co-op in her home a few times a week next year for her son. She has invited me to have Ian participate which would mean a whole new curriculum which I've never used (My Father's World). I have heard many good things about it, but since I didn't start with it I wasn't sure if it was the kind you could "jump" into. I have been all over the internet today checking out opinions and reviews. I am pretty impressed.
They also have it for high school as well, but at this point I have already invested way to much time and money into what Suzy has been using. I don't think I'll change her out of the blue so to speak since she'll be in high school next year. I'm nervous about all the record keeping I'll have to do. I keep some records now, but it's so much more important starting next year. Yikes!
Well, for now, I'll take it one day at a time and see where it all leads. Blessings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment