Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Content

Well in my last post earlier today I mentioned this gigantic list I was supposed to get to...sigh...well, I'll eventually get to it! I took a bit of a detour today. We had so much fun with math this morning. Suz realized she is almost done her whole book! I thought the look on her face was priceless! What a radiant smile! Where is the camera when you need it?
I suppose that the fact that I got my usual chores done should be good enough. I tackled and completed two loads of laundry (the last of which is in the dryer as I type), two loads of dishes, and the usual maintenance of tidying, sweeping, spot mopping (I LOVE my swiffer mop), cooking, and bed-making.
Tomorrow I have to work, so hubby is in charge here. He usually does a pretty good job of keeping the messes down to a minimum.
I also got around to making up the kids Easter baskets. I stayed on budget this year which is a big deal for me! And I think they'll be quite happy with their treats.
Well, there goes the buzzer...time to fold clothes and find a home for them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment