Friday, April 2, 2010

It's A Small World

What a wonderful day this turned out to be. Being as it's Good Friday, the kids had the day off of school. So, it was off to do errands. What a beautiful, sunny, warm day it was! I saw my cousin Ashley first. She's such a sweet girl. A senior in high school and looking forward to her future. Then as I was driving down the street of my hometown, I was thinking to myself, "hmm...I wonder if my dad will be around?" and sure enough, there he was! Walking along the side of the road. I pulled over abd we chatted.
Next came grocery shopping. Such a treat when the whole world seems to be in the same place at the same time! My mom and my other cousin were working behind the deli counter. As I was ordering, I bumped into another friend from high school! Then my aunt walked up! Whew! If all that wasn't enough, I also saw my best friend from high school earlier in the day as well!
All in all it was a very small world (both in crowds, and with loved ones). I am working tonight and I think it'll be quite busy. Here's hoping everyone shows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment