Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

What a great weekend we had! Easter is my favorite Holiday anyway, but the weather has definately made it even better! I was woken up at 5:50 Am by my son wantingto look for his Easter basket. I got up and had a cup of coffee while he eagerly sat on the couch in the livingroom waiting for me to give him the "go ahead".
My daughter got up shortly and they both tore the house apart (well almost anyway). This year I was sneaky. I actually got the baskets hidden in their own rooms! They never thought of it til they desperately asked for a hint.
A few hours later it was off to church and to see a wonderful friend I hadn't seen in many months. Home again, I made a special dinner (not ham as usual). I attempted to make my hubby's favorite, cutlets. My family all love them. Dave said that they were as good as any his mom ever made...high praise for me!
The rest of the day was very relaxing too. I went to visit my mom for a while and Dave took the kids to the lake to fly kites.
Ah, a nice famly day! All that and Godiva chocoalte too! What more could a gal ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment