Monday, April 12, 2010

Homeschool Rant

We have new neighbors in our apartment building. They seem nice. My son Ian is getting along very well with the boy in the family. It's good to know that there will be other kids for mine to play with. Homeschooling is a bit on the unsocial side.
My family is always saying how worried they are that my kids won't be "socialized". If I ever had them sustitute for me on a regular week they'd change their tunes. I'm constantly on the run bringing my kids to all of their activities. They have plenty of socialization! More than I get (I'm jealous...lol).
I actually look forward to summers when the "things to do" slow down and all I have to do other than my part-time job is take the kids to the beach! Ahhh the life! Everything slows down and life is so much more enjoyable! Come on summer! Come quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment