Friday, April 23, 2010

Vacation Week

Well, I'm not sure if this week actually turned out to be a vacation for ME. But the kids have thuroughly enjoyed their week off. They think they are somehow cheating...lol. It seems like I have had more work to do than on a regular week. The laundry just doesn't seem to want to get into a smaller pile and I think since we've had Suzy's friends over that every dish I own is now in the sink! Ugh!
As I write, I have a load in the washer and one in the dryer. Thank God for the conveniences of the modern day! If I had to go bang my clothes on rocks at river beds, I don't think we'd be as clean...lol.
The kids are all outside (I think EVERY kid in our neighborhood) having a "yard sale". Ian has made 4 bucks already...lol. Hey the less junk I have the better. And that goes for my kids too!
Maybe he'll be the next Donald Trump or something...then he can take care of me in my elderly years. Quite the entrepreneur and even better, he LIKES to save! He BEGS me to take him to the bank! All that and the math skills he's learned are being put to good use too! Not to bad for a day I'd guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment