Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lots of "Stuff"

Ahhh...life is good! I've finally wrapped up all my shopping for next year's schooling. Suz is going to be taking Pre-Algebra (Lord help me), Writing and Composition, Japanese (again, Lord can you hear me calling?), Spanish, Civics, History, Geography, Biology, Health, Spelling, Bible, Music Theory, Art (we didn't end up having her take that college course...money was to tight, but maybe next year). Ian will be tackling the usual elementary classes, Math (he BETTER learn his multiplication tables this year), Spelling, Handwriting, Language, History, Geography, Science, Health, Art, Music Theory, Spanish, and Bible. Whew! This year will be a great one I can tell already!
On another note, we are still looking at houses and trying to find a mortgage. It seems this economy is making it harder and harder to get a loan for anything! We have pretty good credit so I'm not sure what to think. Oh well, guess the timing isn't quite right for us. Someday. I just keep telling myself that. Positive thinking and all ya know?
On another note, Suzy has had a chance to go into a real recording studio and have her songs recorded professionally. I'm not sure if I want her to go down that road. She has all the making for a Diva as it is...lol. We'll see.
I made plans for our family vacation. We are going to be staying in a cottage in Maine near Old Orchard Beach. I am looking forward to this. We can only get away on family vacations every other year. The last time we went away to speak of was to Hershey Park. We are planning on going to the beach, an amusement park near by, and for mommy, to the outlets in kittery! Yipee!!!
Definately turning out to be a wonderful summer so far!

1 comment: