Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First day of school



Ahh...well here we are. The long summer days are getting shorter and it's the appointed day and time. School!! The first day is always the most exciting no matter if you are public schooled or homeschooled. There is just something about getting back into the routine and discipline that evokes importance.
I've mentioned in an earlier post what subjects the kids are going to be covering this year. The only thing I don't particularly like about the first few days of school are the low page numbers...lol. All of this review! Whole numbers, nouns, verbs, capitalization, number values placements...blah! Give me the good stuff!!! lol Of course, the kids like it so they can get their feet wet and not have anything to complicated to think about.
All in all, they had a wonderful summer. They are both still so tan! lol I'm jealous, since I'm so fair skinned I never tan. I burn, peel, and go back to ghost white again!
Well, here's to a wonderful, happy school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment